Luigi's picture
well, I stay abroad and I've just bought iMac and I'm new for it. I'm wondering are there any thai keyboard for Imac in Thailand Store? because I saw everybody here in this website type thai and I want too. I can read but can't type it's so difficult and want to know how you guys use apple's keyboard.

if they have got thai keyboard in Thailand, Pls give me information where is it?
Thank you mak mak krub
Mixmerize's picture
เอ่อ

หมายความเช่นไรครับ ไม่ทราบว่าซื้อ iMac ที่ไหนครับ ที่ไทยหรือที่ต่างประเทศครับ
แล้วที่ต้องการถามนี่หมายถึงว่า Keyboard ที่ได้มากับเจ้า iMac นี้ไม่ใช้แป้นพิมพ์แบบที่มีภาษาไทยด้วย
หรือถามว่า iMac ของคุณพิมพ์ภาษาไทยไม่ได้ครับ

ตัวผมก็ใช้ iMac เหมือนกัน Keyboard ที่ได้ก็เป็นภาษาไทย และเครื่องก็สามารถพิมพ์ภาษาไทยได้ปกตินะครับ

Luigi's picture
I bought it from sydney

I bought it from sydney retail store krub. it comes with original keyboard, no thai alphabet on its. I just want the thai keyboard for easily using krub.

now i knew apple make thai version duay, very cool! i'll tell someone buy and send it here krub. thxxxxxxx
ikok's picture
welcome onboard

yes, you could find the thai keyboard for your iMac in Thailand at any (if not all) iStudio shops.

the most convenient way is to go to Siam square area, there have a lot of iStudio Branches over there. most of the shopping malls have at least one branch inside, some mall got more than one ยิ้มปากกว้าง

an alternative way is to buy only 'Thai keyboard layout' sticker then stick it on your keyboard. =)

good luck.

nickoe's picture
meanwhile

you can activate the keyboard layout for Thai keyboard lay out on your screen.
i've forget which preference exactly you must select to activate it(using PC now).
i think it's somewhere in international preference.
but i'll catch it up for you as soon as i'm on my mac krub.

Welcome!!

Mixmerize's picture
ง่า~

มาโฟล้ทเป็นภาษาปะกิดกันใหญ่เลยย อ๊าย อาย - -"

ikok's picture
- -

อายทำไมนิ

ลุยเลยครับ =)

ผมก็มั่วนะ

แบร่..

nickoe's picture
ถ้าไม่ใช้

มันจะลืมนะครับ
ใช้บ้างพอเป็นกระสัย ฮา.......

Luigi's picture
Thank you mak mak krub

I'll let someone buy and send to me.. it has same design like the original, hasn't it? I mean the thai keyboard at iStudio. anyone have picture? i can't see the picture on istudio's website

by the way, I'm in Sydney krub. just bought iMac 2.66 ghz/20" ma la 1 week ago la.... it's great krub i've forgot Microsoft pai leoy 5555555

nice to meet you all krub.

nickoe's picture
haha

i'm happy to hear how much you enjoy your mac krub.
About Keyboard, it's the same design in every country only change alphabet screen krub.

i'm not sure that Thai online store has Thai screen keyboard because it ship from Singapore kub.
you can try if you want to(call them first).

Luigi's picture
one more question krub. How

one more question krub. How much is it for the wireless and non-wireless thai keyboard in iStudio?

ikok's picture
about the price

pls go to

http://store.apple.com/th

the price should be the same as iStudio or any Apple authorized reseller shops in Thailand, because it is an Apple price policy (if im not wrong) that they will carry the same price range for all of the apple products =)

MikuruG4's picture
Keyboard...

That a good point about MAC,the price is same everywhere.(or not change too much แอบเคือง )

I want wireless keyboard and wireless mighty-mouse too....
หรือว่า...